Jars – Soak to remove the label, clean and dry well and store with the lid on.
- It’s a great way to save leftover gravy, whipping cream, sauces, etc. No more spills in the fridge. Label them with a sharpie, and it will wash off for next time.
- Use them to shake flour and water together for gravy.
- Use them to give a little bit of something special you’ve made to a friend, making sure they know it’s a refrigerated product, not actually canned so they store it right.
- Do not use them to can in – used jars can have minute scratches inside that can be invisible to the eye but hold onto bacteria, especially those you dip into with metal cutlery.
- Put small ones in your medicine cabinet to hold things like Q-tips and teeth pics.
- Use for krafts or in the garage.