A few of my posts on savings not directly related to buying food…
- Essential Kitchen Equipment: A frugal kitchen may need some Essential Equipment not necessarily found in most kitchens. It all depends on the type of foods you love to eat and how much preparation you plan to do as opposed to buying already made. Click on the link to see what I regularly use in my kitchen and why.
- The Frugal Laundry: There’s plenty of room for improvement in most of our Laundry rooms; Read my 12 Hints for Reducing the Cost of Laundry and some of my thoughts on Laundry Detergents. While there’s no easy answer and we all need to choose what’s right for us, name brands are not always the way to go.
- The Frugal Bathroom & Shower: Once it would have been as “unspeakable” to talk about the bathroom as it was to talk about money. See how I bare all and show you how to take a Frugal Shower and read my tips for Buying and Using Toilet Paper. It’s not as easy as one might think to identify a bargain!
- Couponing: I often and regularly use coupons, and use a coupon matching site: they tell me the best deals and what coupons to use. If you’re interested in couponing, you might want to read about how to take advantage of Manufacturer Deals, Shopping at CVS, and Powerful Couponing. One more post: You Choose What You Pay.
- Back to School Sales – Not Just for School Anymore: Learn to think of these sales in a new way – Back to school produces a glut of small sales from the beginning of July to September. While school/office supplies and clothing are a no brainer, there are a number of other items that can be bought at great discounts.
12 thoughts on “Frugal Helps”