Million Dollar Dip
- Total Time: 15 minutes plus chill
- Yield: about 2 1/2 cups 1x
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (SEE NOTE)
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices, 1/2 pound bacon cooked & crumbled or 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Mix cream cheese and mayo together. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and chill for 12 to 24 hours if time allows.
Serve with Chips or Crackers.
Note on Mayo; some like this with less mayo. If desired cut back a little and only add it in if needed.
Keywords: Appetizer, Bacon, cheddar, Cheese, Green Onion, Mayonnaise, Spreads and Dips