Carrot & Cabbage Slaw
A quick vinegar based slaw, bright and tangy.
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1/4 small head of cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium-size carrots, grated or shredded
- 3 tablespoons vinegar, white or apple cider
- 3 tablespoons light olive or canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery or caraway seeds
Add cabbage and carrots to a medium-sized bowl. in a small bowl, mix rest of the ingredients. Pour over the cabbage mixture and toss.
This salad is best if it’s made a little ahead. 10 to 15 minutes is good, but an hour is better.
This recipe is a part of my Chicken Breast Meal Prep.
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 205mg
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.5g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 0