Print

Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Feta, Berries & Almonds

Ingredients

Scale
  • 1 pound Brussels Sprouts (12-14), thinly sliced
  • 1/3 cup mixed dried berries
  • 1/2 cup shaved almonds
  • 1/2 cup Feta, crumbled
  • 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
  • salt and pepper if desired
  • 1/2 recipe of Sherry Vinaigrette, or to taste

Instructions

Mix all ingredients together except for Feta cheese & almonds. Best if it sits for at least an hour, even better the next day. Add Feta Chese& almonds right before serving.

Nutrition:

Based on 6 servings with dressings: Calories 219; Total Fat 14 g 21 %; Saturated Fat 3 g 16 %; Monounsaturated Fat 8 g; Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g; Trans Fat 0 g; Cholesterol 11 mg 4 %; Sodium 279 mg 12 %; Potassium 397 mg 11 %; Total Carbohydrate 21 g 7 %; Dietary Fiber 5 g 18 %; Sugars 12 g; Protein 7 g 13 %; Vitamin A 15 %; Vitamin C 109 %; Calcium 12 %; Iron 9 %

Keywords: Almonds, Brussels Sprouts, Cheese, Dried Fruit, Feta, Main dish salad, Nuts and Seeds, Red onion, Salad, Slaw

%d bloggers like this: