Honey Citrus Vinaigrette
Super easy dressing but tastes so good! You might have everything you need on hand.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3/4 cup 1x
- Juice and zest from one orange (or about 1/4 cup of orange juice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons to a tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 to one teaspoon Dijon
- 2 tablespoons of a light vinegar, and up to 1/4 cup depending on how sweet/tart you’d like the dressing to be
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely minced
- a few grinds of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Poppy seeds, optional
- Salad greens and/or fruit of your choice.
Mix all dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake. Add poppy seeds if using. Poppy seed go best with a fruit salad.
When stored in the fridge, the olive oil might harden. Keep it in the door where it is not as cool, bring it out ahead of time to dress salads or microwave it for a few seconds to warm the oil.